Saturday, April 6, 2013

Room for rent in The Hague

Hi everyone!
I wanted to let all you readers who are thinking about studying in The Hague know that I am renting my room out. It's in Valkenboskwartier, which is a calm area located between the Scheveningen beach and The Hague University. It's about 10 minutes biking to the city centre and 15 minutes to the university. It's also right next to the shopping street Weimarstraat.

The room is very nice and airy, and has a high ceiling with one wall almost covered in windows, which makes it extremely light. The apartment is located on the first floor, and is shared with one girl who is really nice. Rent is 480€ per month inclusive. If you want some more information, please comment here or send me an email to aliceinthehague@hotmail.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Living room

Other side of the living room

The room comes with a built-in closet in the living room




Windows in the room

No comments:

Post a Comment