Monday, December 17, 2012

Social media master class

I guess this blog will have to be a "couple of times per week" thing from now on. I simply don't have the time nor energy to update constantly. Last week we finished our last regular classes at ICM, meaning we will have only minors and internship in the future. This week, however, they have crammed in an intensive course on social media. I say intensive, because that's really what it is. We have 4 ECTS to cover in a week (excluding an individual assignment that is due in April). So, yeah, pretty intense.

I have my flight booked for Sweden on Thursday, thank God. I can't wait to go home and relax. Or at least relax for a couple of days before I have to start studying for exams that are directly after the holidays. Life of an ICM student.

No comments:

Post a Comment