Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas decorations

I'm at my boyfriend's place tonight and we did the christmas decorations in the house while drinking Glühwein and eating gingerbread cookies. I'm really starting to get in the christmas mood, especially with all the cosy lights inside and when I see pictures of snowy Sweden.

School is starting to round up. As you might have noticed, I haven't really had time to update the blog regularly, which is mainly because of the heavy workload at uni. Tomorrow I have a presentation of a groupwork that we met up yesterday to do. Basically, as the pressure goes up, the ambition level goes down. On Tuesday I have another presentation of a speech, and on Wednesday me and my friends have a booked tour at the ICC (International Criminal Court) since a few months ago.

Thank God I can shop most of my christmas presents online, otherwise I wouldn't have managed!

No comments:

Post a Comment